For Data Users
Accessing HILDA Survey data
Data from the HILDA Survey is available to researchers living in Australia or overseas. The data is cumulative and includes data from all waves.
For more information about the licensing arrangements, application process or costs involved, please refer to Ordering HILDA Survey data.
Documentation and support
The HILDA Survey team provides several resources to assist users in their analysis of the HILDA Survey data.
- HILDA Survey User Manual
- HILDA Data Dictionary
- Questionnaires and Fieldwork Materials
- HILDA Discussion Paper Series
- HILDA Technical Paper Series
- User Training
- Changes to the Survey Data made between Releases
- Data and Documentation Issues
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Library
- Reference Sources
- HILDA Survey E-mail List
- External Resources