Labour Economics and Social Policy: Youth
Projects completed in 2014
- Children’s participation in early childhood education and care and their developmental outcomes by Grade 5: A comparison between disadvantaged and advantaged children
- Early impacts of the Victorian VET reforms on enrolments and graduate outcomes
- Does scored VET in Schools help or hinder access to higher education in Victoria?
Projects completed in 2013
Projects completed in 2012
- How does “poor” middle-years experience impact on youth outcomes?
- The outcomes of early school leaving for disadvantaged students: The role of non-cognitive skills
- Outcomes for teenage mothers in the first years after birth
Projects completed in 2011
- Outcomes from combining work and tertiary study
- Second chance education: Re-engagement in education of early school leavers (Working Paper 14/2012)
- The effect of VET completion on the wages of young people
- The effects of schools in retaining disadvantaged youth in education
- The role of VET-in-Schools in school completion and post-school outcomes
Projects completed in 2010
Projects completed in 2009
- Wage transitions of apprentices
- The education and employment outcomes of youth in school-to-work transition
- The re-engagement in education of early school leavers
Projects completed in 2008
- Teenage mothers’ income support, education and paid work
- Experimental evaluation of YP4 – Are ‘Joining Up’ services for homeless and jobless people a net benefit to society?