HILDA Survey Research Conference 2007
HILDA CONFERENCE 2007 PROCEEDINGS
Thursday 19 and Friday 20 July
ISSN 2202-9923 (Online)
Published July 2007
- Professor Mark Wooden (Melbourne Institute of Applied Economics and Social Research)
- Professor Bryan Rodgers (The Australian National University)
- Professor David de Vaus (Latrobe University)
- Belkar, R., Cockerell, L. and Edwards, R.
Labour Force Participation and Household Debt
- Bill, A., Mitchell, B. and Welters, R.
Job Mobility and Segmentation in Australian City Labour Markets
- Bauer, T., Cobb-Clark, D., Hildebrand, V. and Sinning, M.
A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap
- Dockery, A.M., Ong, R. and Wood, G.A.
Welfare Traps in Australia: Do they Bite?
- Drago, R., Wooden, M. and Black, D.
Long Work Hours: Volunteers and Conscripts
- Parr, N., Ferris, S. and Mahuteau, S.
The Impact of Children on Australian Women’s and Men’s Superannuation
- Stillman, S. and Velamuri, M.
Longitudinal Evidence on the Impact of Incarceration on Labour Market Outcomes and General Well-Being
- Baxter, J., Haynes, M. and Hewitt, B.
Assessing Change in the Distribution of Domestic Labour over the Lifecourse: Pathways out of Relationships
- Brandon, P., Heyworth, C. and Griffen, L.
The Rise of Three- and Skipped-Generation Australian Households
- Buddelmeyer, H. and Wooden, M.
Transitions from Casual Employment in Australia
- Burkhauser, R.V., Schmeiser, M.D. and Schroder, M.
The Employment and Economic Well-Being of Working-Age Men with Disabilities: Comparing Outcomes in Australia, Germany, and Great Britain with the United States
- Carroll, N. and Poehl, J.
Job Mobility in Australia
- Craig, J., Schaper, M. and Dibrell, C.
Life in Small Business in Australia: Evidence from the HILDA Survey
- Evans, A.
Social Disadvantage and Teenage Motherhood: A Cohort Perspective
- Frick, J. and Grabka, M.
Item Non-response and Imputation of Annual Labor Income in Panel Surveys from a Cross-National Perspective
- Gray, E. and McDonald, P.
Contraceptive Practice and the Reproductive Lifecourse
- Headey, B.
HILDA’s Household Financial Accounts: Their Value for Developing Improved Assessments of Economic Well-Being and Poverty
- Hosking, A.
The Effects of Motherhood and Job Transitions on Female Earnings in Australia
- Hsueh, Y.
Impacts of Individual/Household Socio-Economic Conditions and Area Environment on Health in Australia, Using Five-Wave Panel Data of HILDA Surveys
- Keegan, M.
Modelling the Workers of Tomorrow: the APPSIM Dynamic Microsimulation Model
- Kifle, T. and Kler, P.
Job Satisfaction and Gender: Evidence from Australia
- Knox, S., Savage, E., Fiebig, D. and Salale, V.
Joiners, Leavers, Stayers and Abstainers: Private Health Insurance Choices in Australia
- Kortt, M. and Brandrup, J.
A Longitudinal Analysis of Income-Related Health Inequalities in Australia
- Losoncz, I.
Personality Traits in HILDA
- McGregor, I.
Statistics New Zealand Linked Employer–Employee Data (LEED)
- Sawrikar, P. and Craig, L.
Do Perceived and Actual Inequity in Housework Shares Predict Marital Survival?
- Spong, H., Feeny, S., Ong, R. and Wood, G.
The Impact of Housing Assistance on the Employment and Wage Outcomes of Labour Market Program Participants
- Tan, M.
The Effects of Family Cohesion and Personality on the Mental Health of Young Australians
- Tesfaghiorghis, H.
- Fertility, Desires and Intentions: A Longitudinal Analysis
- Waddoups, J. and Chalmers, J.
Is Casual Employment a ‘Bridge’ or a Trap?
- Warren, D. and Oguzoglu, U.
Financial Incentives Affecting the Retirement Decisions of Mature Age Australians
- Watson, N. and Starick, R.
Evaluation of Alternative Income Imputation Methods for the HILDA Survey
- Worner, S.
“I Just Want to Get MarriedI Don’t Care to Who!” Marriage, Life Satisfaction and Educational Difference in Australian Couples